2 Day Sunlover + Skyrail & Train Info
2 Day Sunlover Reef Cruise and Kuranda Train & Skyrail
Day 1: Join Sunlover Cruises for a memorable trip to their Outer Barrier Reef pontoon (floating platform with Waterslide) at Moore Reef, and enjoy the many activities available.
Day 2: Enjoy a beautiful day tour to famous Kuranda Village including Train and Skyrail.
These 2 daytrips can be done on any two days of your holiday in no particular order.
DAY ONE:SUNLOVER REEF CRUISES:
Check-in starts from 8.30am and closes at 9.15am for a 9.30am departure and cruise via Fitzroy Island to the pontoon at Moore Reef on the Outer Barrier Reef.
Arrives back in Cairns at 5:30pm
- Travel to the reef on-board air-conditioned catamaran
- Free tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- 4 hours at the reef
- Tropical buffet lunch including fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruits
- Marine naturalist presentation
- All snorkelling equipment
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view station
- FREE Glass bottom boat tours
- FREE Semi Submersible tours
- Fully enclosed kids pool - The kids can swim in a safe, enclosed environment and still get to experience the Great Barrier Reef, as fish can swim inside the enclosure.
- Touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Afternoon tea
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- FREE WIFI
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (Charges Apply):
- Certified Scuba Diving
- Introductory Scuba Diving
- Seawalker Helmet Diving
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Scenic Heli Flights
- Transfers from Hotels/Resorts in Cairns, the Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach and Palm Cove)
- Prescription Lenses available for $5 hire with $50 deposit
- Locker hire is $6 and is arranged onboard.
- Full bar facilities
If you really want to get close to the amazing coral and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef, join an introductory scuba dive. All instructors are PADI qualified and experienced so you can immerse yourself in the reef up close, even without prior dive knowledge. Sunlover Reef Cruises offers a range of unique dive locations, with each dive tailored to suit your level of confidence and expertise.
Sea Walker Helmet Dive:
Seawalker has been designed to introduce people to the excitement of the underwater world, even without any prior dive knowledge or experience. You will be guided on your adventure by a qualified Seawalker diving instructor. Unlike traditional scuba diving, Seawalker enables you to breathe through your nose and mouth as you would above water. Seawalker also allows you to keep your face and hair dry while you experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
Seawalker and Diving restrictions:
* Minimum age 12 years
* Please note that Seawalker or Scuba Diving is subject to a medical checklist.
* Strictly non-refundable
Medical checklist for Seawalker & Scuba Diving.
DAY TWO: KURANDA DAY
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Free time to explore Kuranda Village
Kuranda Scenic Railway
Return bus transfers from accommodation in Cairns and Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Palm Cove)
For a truly memorable experience take the famous award winning Skyrail from Cairns to Kuranda Village.
Spend some free time in Kuranda and discover the Heritage Markets and the Wildlife Sanctuaries (extra cost).
Return to Cairns by the Kuranda Scenic Rail.
Fabulous 2 day tour
Had a fabulous 2 day tour - thankyou for making the booking process so easy. Jim & Bev
Posted By James Ponton
2 Day Sunlover + Skyrail & Train Rates
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 20 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.